Monday, January 3, 2011

How Is Your Resolve?

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fabulous New Year and got to kiss someone very yummy at midnight. I did!

Did you make a New Year's Resolution? How's it going? I make at least one resolution a year and like everyone else I have some trouble sticking with them. The idea of the New Year's Resolution has been around for hundreds, even thousands of years, so there is a whole heck of a lot good advice out there about sticking with it. I've picked a few articles that you might find helpful.
  • This is for those of you who are taking your resolutions very seriously or have very serious resolutions. Time has pulled together some great advice from people who know a lot about making change.
  • Everyone tells you that sticking to your resolution requires supportive friends but Martha Beck suggests selecting these friends strategically.
  • This is a fun article on how to keep your resolution using social media. For example, there is a scale that posts your weight on Twitter. No thank you!
Song of the Day
Today's song is George Harrison's I Got My Mind Set On You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...