Friday, January 14, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days: 68

Thanks to the Quantum Wellness Cleanse, I have completed #68 on my 101 list: Meditate everyday for a week. The original goal was to meditate for 10 minutes everyday, but if you have never meditated and are fidgety like me, just meditating for any period of time is an accomplishment.

I have said that the Cleanse wasn't just about a diet for me. What attracted me to the Quantum Wellness Cleanse was that it was more of a lifestyle change for 21 days. The book includes lots of meditating and visualization exercises. I've found them very helpful. I'm still not great at meditating. I find if very difficult/impossible to get my brain to hush up. But I'm getting pretty good at relaxing my body, which feels great. I hope to keep meditating after these 21 days are up.

Have you checked anything off your list this week?

Song of the Day
It was announced today that Meatloaf will be joining the cast of the next Celebrity Apprentice. I love me some Meatloaf! Today's song is Paradise by the Dashboard Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...