Tuesday, January 25, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days: 77

#77 on my 101 list was "Try a detox" which I accomplished by completing the Quantum Wellness Cleanse. I'm so happy I did this. I lost seven pounds, but the insight I gained into myself and food generally was more surprising/satisfying. Besides some frustration, I've felt great these past three weeks. I've been sleeping well, have a ton of energy and have felt very happy. You also may have noticed that I've been posting a lot more. I have felt more focused as well.

I mentioned that Matt was very supportive. I also couldn't have gotten through the cleanse without the help of my mom (here she talks about her experience) and my friend Jacqui (here is her vegan hollandaise sauce). They both did it too and it was very nice to be able to reach out to others who knew exactly what I was going through.

I generally don't believe in forcing my beliefs on others, especially when it comes to food. But I strongly suggest you try the cleanse. Just try it for a week. I was amazed at how great I felt. And I bet you'd feel the same way.

Follow my whole journey here:
Come Cleanse With Me or The Introduction
Day 4 or So Far So Good
#66 or Adventures in Tofu
Day 11 or That Frustration I Mentioned
Day 12 or Going Veg
#68 or Ooooommm
Day 19 or Matt Steps Up
#56 or AM Workouts

Song of the Day
Today's song is Irene Cara's What a Feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...