Thursday, January 20, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days: 56

I included "workout before 10 AM every day for a week" on my 101 list because I know that people who workout in the morning have the most luck sticking with an exercise routine. Because I've been sleeping so well and have had so much energy on the cleanse, I achieved this goal my first week. I'll admit getting up at 6:30 AM and heading to the gym was tough the first day, but it was so great to come home from work that night and not have to feel bad about not wanting to work out. And while I love to sleep in, when I saw I lost four pounds in one week, I thought this was a schedule worth sticking with.

Song of the Day
Today's song is C&C Music Factory Gonna Make You Sweat. Check out this for other fun workout songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...