Thursday, June 30, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days: 35

Originally #35 on my 101 List was to be named Blogher's Blogger of the Week. At the time I was super engaged in the Blogher community. I still think it is a great site filled with very talented bloggers, but I lost momentum with this goal.

As I've worked on my 101 List I've realized the vitalness of being flexible (more on this here and here). The point of the list is to have fun and be challenged, not for it to be stressful and a giant pain in the ass. With this in mind, I decided to change #35, keeping it a goal about my blog but making it something more realistic.

My new goal was to blog every weekday of June. Mission accomplished! It was challenging but I posted 22 times. While I kind of already knew this, it became abundantly more clear this past month, that to find success with this blog, whatever it might be, I need to post regularly. I hope you've enjoyed the posts and I'll do my best to keep it up.

Song of the Day
Today's song is Bachman Turner Overdrive's Ain't Seen Nothing Yet.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been enjoying your increased blogging frequency this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...