Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Talented Friend: Lisa

Photo by Bjorn Wallander
My friend Lisa is a talented interior designer. So talented in fact her home was featured in the June issue of Country Living. It is so exciting to Lisa's work getting the national exposure it absolutely deserves.
Photo by Bjorn Wallander
I'm crazy about her design aesthetic and I'm dying to incorporate these colors into our place. And if you also covet all these gorgeous hues, you can have them!  Lisa recently launched her own paint line, Quiet Nursery.

You can see more of Lisa's work on CountryLiving.com and her blog.

Song of the Day
This song is a little more mellow than I usually play, but I thought it was perfect for today's post.  Please enjoy Cyndi Lauper's True Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...