Friday, November 13, 2009

101 Things in 1001 Days: #21

#21 on my 101 List was to go to a concert with my youngest brother Jack. Instead we saw the comedian Patton Oswalt. So it was more like a concert of laughter.

As I've gotten further into my 1001 Days my perspective has changed a bit. At the beginning I was sticking to my list with a Type A intensity that would make Martha Stewart blush, but now I'm loosening up a little. The list is supposed to be fun and challenging, not crappy and stressful.

I invited Jack down from New Hampshire to some see the show and I thought that I couldn't check #21 off my list because I had specified "concert." But the point of that item was to do something fun with my brother that we would both enjoy. We have a similar sense of humor so comedy show = mission accomplished. We had a great time at the show and an awesome weekend. Thanks for coming Jack!

Please enjoy this Patton Oswalt clip. He is hilarious! Heads up to my younger or more sensitive readers, there is a bit of "spicy" language.



Song of the Day
Today's song is Pearl Jam's The Fixer. Surprisingly upbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...