Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Katie Jane's 101 List

I love looking at other peoples 101 Lists.  My talented friend Katie, who did my profile photo, started hers at the beginning of the year.  Here are some of my favorite items from her list.

7. Try acupuncture
8. Have a wedding blogged on Style Me Pretty
23. Photograph another destination wedding

29. Learn to make magnificent macaroons
40. Join a CSA
43. Learn how to make chicken and dumplings from my grandma (Katie's grandma, not mine)
44. Go to a Moth live event
58. Go to WPPI
59. Mentor a budding photographer
75. Have a small oil painting done of my cats
91 to 94 are private

I'm so glad Katie included some private goals on her list.  While telling other people about what you hope to accomplish can help you stick with it, not all your goals have to be public knowledge.  Don't be afraid to keep some items on your list to yourself.  Check out Katie's full 101 List.

How is your 101 Things in 1001 list going?

Song of the Day
Looking at Katie's destination wedding photos (and the fact that NYC in February is gross) makes me want to think of warmer places.  Today's song is the Beach Boys' Kokomo.

1 comment:

  1. This was a nice surprise today!

    By the way - I LOVE your blog redesign!!! It looks so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...