Friday, February 18, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days: 93

When I coach people on starting their own 101 lists, I'm adamant about a few things.  One of them is that you don't want to create a laundry list.  Filling your 101 list with things that are on your to-do list is a surefire way to make you lose interest quickly.

That is not to say there might not be some mundane things on your list.  #93 on my list was to complete paperless billing.  This certainly wasn't a hoot to do.  But it is good for the environment and helps me pay my bills on time.  I'm happy I've done it and it make me feel good; excellent qualifications for the 101 list.

CAVEAT: I know I just said don't add things from your to-do list, but if they have been there for a long time maybe it is ok.  I find it best to think about why you haven't completed the item.  If you are scared or it is something you truly don't know how to do, ok put it on your 101 list.  But if you are just being lazy, just DO IT already and save your 101 for the fun and exciting stuff.

Song of the Day
Today's song is Destiny's Childs' Bills, Bills, Bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...