Thursday, February 24, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days: 45

I generally try not to write too much about my job on this blog.  I'm very happy where I work, but I think it is good blogger practice, and probably common sense, to not talk too much about your work place in such an open forum.  That being said, I have completed #45 on my 101 List: Do something great at work.  When I added this goal to my list I wasn't sure exactly what I was reaching for but I felt like I would know it when I saw it.  I won't get into specifics, suffice to say that as this project developed and grew I knew it was going to be "great."  And what I mean is that it was great for me.  It challenged me, it helped me learn new things, it allowed me to work closely with new colleagues, it challenged me some more, and in the end it was very fulfilling.

Song of the Day
Today's song is The Beatles' Hard Day's Night.

1 comment:

  1. As someone who knows what this awesome achievement was, I will add a big fat CONGRATULATIONS and a YAAAAAAY :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...