Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best in Show According To Me

You long time readers of Positively Anna know I love dogs.  And that Matt enjoys ruining my life by not letting us get one.  The Westminster Dog Show was this weekend and the New York Times has posted all the beautiful and adorable best in breeds.  Here are my favorite.
This is Maddow the Chow Chow.  I will take him home and he will be my pillow.



This is an Australian Sheppard, which is what I had growing up.  I'll admit this is the teenage stud version of our dog.         


This is a Bernese Mountain Dog.  This is the kind of dog I hope to get one day.  I'm aware he looks like the 2.0 version of the Australian Sheppard.

This is Ziggy the Pulli.  He is the Best in Show as far as I'm concerned.

Song of the Day
Today's song is Neon Trees' Animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...