Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Next Level

I just have to say that I have the best boyfriend ever! Matt and I were on the phone, catching up on each other's day. I told him that I had been writing a lot for the blog and he said "I hope this blog takes you to the next level in your life." What is so miraculous is that that is what I really I hope for this blog. I'm not sure what that "next level" is or how to get there, but deep down that is what I want. And Matt gets that! He put his finger right on it. It was a very simple thing to say but to know that he understands my hopes, well that feels pretty amazing.

Do the same. Let someone you love know you care about their hopes. That might just mean listening intently to their latest great idea or giving them a book about what they have a passion for. Prove that you really care about someone by showing that what is important to them is important to you.

I'm one lucky gal!

Today's song is Huey Lewis' Doing It All For My Baby, which is just about being sweet. What a nice idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...