Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Camels: So hot right now?

Check out this wonderful pic of my friend Liz on a camel. She is in Egypt for work and is clearly enjoying herself.

So I’ve been reading bridal magazines lately. NOT because I’m one of “those” girls but because one of my best friends is getting married and has asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. I’ve never been a bridesmaid before so I’m taking my responsibilities very seriously and doing my research. So take THAT you people on the subway who watch me with judging eyes as I flip through The Knot while not wearing an engagement ring.

What does getting married have to do with camels, you ask. Well in the honeymoon section of several of these bridal magazines there have been pictures of couples atop camels. There they are looking pleased as punch to be spending their honeymoon riding around on those smelly, mean, uncomfortable animals. Call me old fashioned, but I thought honeymoons were for gazing longingly at each other and S*X. But maybe there is something sexy about camels that I don’t know about?
Today's song is Oukast's Hey Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...