Monday, March 23, 2009

101 Things in 1001 Days: Status 2

Ha Zaa! I've completed my first Thing! #89: Read a graphic novel. My first graphic novel was Watchmen, which is THE graphic novel. It was interesting and not what I expected. If you have never read a graphic novel, check one out. They are a cool way to rethink the novel.


Also, how much do you love the feeling of finishing a book?! It is my favorite. When you finish the last sentence on the last page, and you close the book and just sigh. mmm...love that! And then I always feel like I deserve a gold star. But since I'm not in the second grade I usually settle for high fiving anyone who is around.
What book were you most proud of finishing?
Haven't heard any Dave Matthews in a little while. Please enjoy Two Step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...