Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Project

I recently stumbled upon a project called 101 Things in 1001 Days on a blog I like, Zandria. You create a list of 101 things you want to accomplish in 1001 days. You can list anything you want from simple household chores you’ve been meaning to get done to something more extreme, like motorcycling across Europe or running for public office.

I’ve really enjoyed putting my list together. It took a few minutes to get started but then the ideas start flowing. I’ve been building my list in my Genius Journal, so no matter where I am I can jot down a new item.

I had a great moment when I got around number 60 on my list. I realized I was smiling while I was writing. I was excited about all that I could accomplish in almost 3 years. When I got to 60 I was elated with the idea that I could choose 40 more things that I wanted to conquer.

I’ve been working on my list for about a week now. I’m going to take the weekend to finish up and then I will get started next week. Join me!!! Learn more about the project here. Check out other people’s lists. They are fun to read and are helpful for coming up with ideas for your own list.


Made a new friend this weekend and this was one of her pick-me-up songs growing up. Please enjoy Blackhawk's Just About Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...