Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2/25/09 - Good Advice 2

It has been one of those days. My alarm didn't go off this morning so I was about an hour late to work and when I got there it is was a total mad house. Needless to say, I didn't start the day off very Positively. So, as usual, I turned to my best pal Mandy for advice (more Mandy advice).

Mandy: What a morning you've had! I would probably go in the bathroom and start crying!

Me: I might go in the bathroom and punch someone.

Mandy: That'll work too. Make sure it's somebody you don't work with though. (Pause) Oh! Go to Starbucks. There's bound to be an annoying girl reading a book in there. Punch her!

Here's a good country song that always picks me up. Please enjoy Garth Brook's Callin' Baton Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...