Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/2/09 - Pulling My Foot Back On the Wagon

Sweet Fast 2009: Day 33
While I haven't fallen off the wagon, I did dangle my foot off this weekend. I had the best french toast ever and it was served with real maple syrup. They don't let you grow up in New Hampshire unless you promise to never pass up real maple syrup, so technically I had no choice. And when I pledged not to eat any sweets I said no cookies, cake or candy. There was no mention of sugary, delicious condiments.
We only have 12 days left! Yaaa HOOO! How do you think I should break the sweet fast? I was thinking of homemade chocolate chip cookie dough or maybe yellow cake with chocolate frosting which is my kryptonite. But maybe you know of some wonderful dessert that they invented during my 6 weeks of sugary exile. I'm depending on you to be my eyes and ears in the sweet world while I'm fasting.
I'm going to have to go with another sweet-related song. Please enjoy Jackson 5's Candy Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...