We all know that giving to charity is important, whether it be our money or time. But all too often giving moves further and further down our priorities list. So get your good intentions on your 101 list! It will help to keep them from falling through the cracks.
Here are some charitable ideas:
7. Give blood
- Learn where you can give blood here
8. Adopt a pet
- And if you do, you must promise to torture me with adorable pictures.
9. Start a charity
- Here's how!
10. Give to public radio (Pledge Week has finally warped my mind)
11. Give your hair to Locks of Love
12. Set up a regular volunteering schedule - Once a week, once a month
13. Support our veterans
- Find some of the best veteran charities here.
Song of the Day
Today's song is the Goo Goo Doll's version of Give a Little Bit. Man, I'm appropriate!
This Day in Positively