Wednesday, December 2, 2009

101 Ideas for Your 101

101 Things in 1001 Days has been one of the best things I did in 2009. Every time I feel like I'm getting into a rut I check my list and I feel rejuvenated by all the different things I want to accomplish. I've heard from many of you that you have thought about creating your own lists but don't think you will be able to come up with 101 items. Fear not! I think the first day of the year would be a great time to launch a new list so from now until December 31st, I'm going to provide you with 101 ideas. They will range from things I've done, things I don't have the balls to do and ideas from other peoples' 101 lists. That is a lot to do in a little time so let's get started!

Since we are in the thick of the holidays, I thought we would start with a few seasonal items:
1. Start a new holiday tradition
2. Go caroling

3. Donate a toy to Toys for Tots
- Find you local drop off center here.

4. Make your own holiday cards
- My mom made hers using a linoleum print.

5. Host a cookie exchange
6. Kiss someone under mistletoe
Song of the Day
I thought a good list song would be appropriate for this post. Please enjoy Billy Joel's We Didn't Start The Fire.

2 comments:

  1. Your list inspired me to start a list - and I've already checked some things off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I think your blog needs more exposure. Your posts accomplish what you intend them to do, 'positively'!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...