Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GRaaaaaaaaaa!

Matt and I went to Citi Field last night to watch the Mets play the Marlins. My first baseball game of the year! And it couldn't have been a more beautiful night. Oh! And the field is redonculous. So open. You can watch the game from almost anywhere in the park, even when you are in line at the concession stands, which was not the case at Shea. And there is a Shake Shack! Best burgers in town. Please excuse me while I make the Homer Simpson drooling noise. GRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

101 Things in 1001 Days: Status
Citi Field is in Queens. Another borough down. 2 more to go. Since I got the Mets tickets, I charged Matt with getting us Yankees tickets. And then I can cross out the Bronx. Hmmmm...can anyone think of a good reason to go to Staten Island?

Song of the Day
Today's song is Lazy Mary, which they play during the 7th inning stretch at Mets games. Near impossible not to bounce and clap along with this song.

1 comment:

  1. a) LOVE the song

    b) I hear Snug Harbor is supposed to be *kinda* cool...I have always wanted to check it out...don't blame me if it is bad though:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...