Wednesday, April 15, 2009

101 Things in 1001 Days: Status 3

Ha ZAA! I've completed 2 more Things.

69. Buy and learn how to apply bronzer - I had to wait until it was bonus time at Clinque, just like my mother taught me. I went with their True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer in Sunkissed. Jennifer, the nice sales woman, helped me pick one out that wasn't too sparkly and showed me how to apply it. So now I'm using bronzer! I don't look like I just got back from Turks & Caicos but at least I don't look like I'm auditing for Twilight any more.

73. Keep my eyebrows groomed for 1 month - I achieved this goal last week and it was surprisingly easy. I eventually made it a habit to look at my eyebrows closely while I was brushing my teeth at night. I'm a multi-tasking machine!

Song of the Day
I am tempted to play I Feel Pretty from West Side Story but I know a few of you would stop tuning into PositivelyAnna. So I'll go with Michael Jackson's P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...