Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Gift Tags

I finished my Christmas shopping early this year so I thought I would spend a little extra time with the wrapping. I created monogrammed stickers which I used on small cards for those that I won't be spending Christmas with.
For those I am blessed to be with, I used them as gift tags.
They are not difficult to make. I used Micron pens (any marker or pen will do) to draw the letters on Soho Round Labels. I stuck the labels on scallop round cards (both the labels and cards can be found here) and glued that to the gift cards. For the gift tags I used a glue stick to attach them directly to the wrapping paper.

Song of the Day
Today's song is "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." I prefer Judy Garland but James Taylor does a fabulous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...