Sunday, December 5, 2010

101 Things in 1001 Days: 63

Almost everyone living in New York lacks the same two things: space and money. Some would argue we also lack manners but I disagree. JERKS! I included Buy a Spice Rack on my 101 list because my ragtag collection of spices were taking up too much valuable cabinet space. I also could never remember which spices I had so I kept buying more of what I didn't need. At one point I had four jars of cinnamon. Spices are expensive! My dad came to the rescue. Always willing to help a fellow cook in need, he got me this great spice rack. It can stand on it's own or hang on the wall so it is a great space saving device. And I can always remember what I have in stock because I can keep all the spices in fabulous alphabetical order. That's right...I alphabetically order my spices.

Another problem solved by Dad!

Today's Song
This was a bit of a no brainer. Today's song is the Spice Girls' "Wannabe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...