Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Book Club: A Year In Review

For all of you who are still enjoying time off, got an e-reader as a gift, or are stuck in the airport, I thought I would post a list of the books we read in our book club this past year. Many were absolutely fabulous reads (Adventures of K & C), some weren't really my taste (South of Broad), and one I didn't actually read (After River) Oops!

After River by Donna Milner
Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
The Piano Teacher by Janice Lee
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
South of Broad by Pat Conroy
Little Bee by Chris Cleave
Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

What great books did you read this year?

Song of the Day
Today's song is Mika's We Are Golden, which he said was inspired by book The Magic Toyshop. Check out more songs inspired by literature here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the Adventures of K&C, but I haven't read anything else on the list, so I will add them to my queue. So glad you shared this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...