Monday, September 28, 2009

My Blob

My nursery school teacher recently found me on Facebook and told me that sometimes she plays The Song of the Day for her kids. They call it Anna's Blob. That made me smile for about a week. Thank you Renee!

Song of the Day
I thought about what songs I liked when I was a kid and I can't remember being more excited then when my friend's dad would play Yellow Submarine. I was kind of shy when I was little and was too embarrassed to ask him to play it every time. But when he would, I would get so excited that I thought I might explode. He would hammer it out on the piano and we would all march around singing on the top of our lungs. I remember thinking that those Beatles had the right idea and that we all should go live in a yellow submarine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...