Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello Gorgeous!

Now that I have lovingly laid my old cell phone to rest, it is time to introduce you to the new electronic in my life. And she is one sexy bitch!That is right! I'm a proud owner of the new IPhone 3GS. And I only had to go to the Apple store 3 times and wait in line for 2 hours. But she was worth all of that. I feel out of my element being so cutting edge but I am enjoying it. After spending half a decade with my old phone, getting the IPhone makes me feel like a caveman who somehow got a gas stove. It is blowing my mind!

I feel like I've barely dipped my toes in the sea of apps, so please let me know if there is an app I MUST HAVE.

Song of the Day
Today's song is James Brown's Papa's Got A Brand New Bag which I mentally changed to Anna's Got A Brand New Phone as I dance out of the Apple store....I know I know. I'm a giant dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...