Thursday, July 23, 2009

Are You Mad At Me?

I feel like I must have done something to hurt my computer's feelings. Why else would it just decide to freeze when my boss has asked me to email her an important file IMMEDIATELY. I imagine my computer shouting "Payback is a bitch, isn't it!?" when it refuses to open a document or for some god forsaken reason just won't print anything.

Does this happen to you? I know I'm not the only one who has quietly whispered to the copy machine "I'm sorry I called you a giant piece of crap earlier. I didn't mean it. Now will you please make just one copy without destroying the original." Tell me about your epic battles with technology.

Song of the Day
Wow! I can't believe I've never played this song before! It is one of my all time favorite pick-me-up songs. Please enjoy Toploader's Dancing in the Moonlight.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...