Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Bye Old Friend

Dear Old Cell Phone,

We had a good run, you and I. You gave me 4 1/2 great years, which, let's face it, is 3 years longer than we ever expected you to last. I received the worse news of my life through you but you also housed the sweet texts of my budding relationship with Matt, as well as pictures of my friends' new born babies.

While you lost the ability to vibrate over a year ago, your one ring option sang out like a 4 alarm fire until the bitter end. My sincere apologies for all the times I dropped you down the stairs, let you fall into the sand, and for the one time I let you flop into a mud puddle. All this abuse has left you looking like a dog's chew toy but you have earned a special place in my heart. You won't soon be forgotten.

Good bye old friend.
P.S. I think I'll miss your antenna the most.

Song of the Day
My roommate just brought to my attention that I have never played Footloose. How could I be so stupid!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...