Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Other Peas in my Pod

I have trouble writing "big" posts. I shy away from somethings that are really important to me because I can't always express in writing how I truly feel. That is why I haven't written about when Jess and Mandy, my best, known-them-forever, friends, came a few weeks ago. I can't adequately explain how happy, relaxed and loved I feel whenever the three of us are together. I guess the best I can do is ask you to think of your very best friends...

Now imagine you haven't seen them in awhile...

Now imagine they show up in your new home...

Ok. Got it? I felt just like that!

The other peas in my pod


Song of the Day

Another song we rocked out to during their visit...Jay Z and Alicia Keys New York.


This Day In Positively


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...