Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween: Part 1

Did you have a happy Halloween? Matt and I threw our first party in our new place and it was a huge success. I haven't collected all the pictures yet, but as soon as I do you will be the first to see them. Promise!

Here are a few of my favorites from other Halloween celebrations:
This is my co-worker and logo designer extraordinaire Caryn as Peg Bundy. Not her real hair. Or is it!?
Here is Dennis as the Dos Equis' Most Interesting Man in the World. He can speak French in Russian!
My mom and step-dad bringing Halloween to Mexico. Aye carumba!
And my favorite! Abby the pirate dog!
As you know I have a soft spot for adopted dogs and Abby has become leader of the pack. I met her last weekend while visiting Matt's sister and you may think the severe overbite and murderous stare would make her hard to love but it is the exact opposite! She is actually the sweetest, most mild mannered dog out there. I couldn't help myself but to rename her Pirate for the weekend and I'm so glad it inspired this awesome costume.

Song of the Day
I got a request for this song and I love it! Please enjoy Leo Sayer's You Make Me Feel Like Dancing.

2 comments:

  1. I already have Zoolander but that is a good idea. I'm thinking of ones from the past few years.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...