Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Top 10 #2: Favorite Words

I may not know how to spell 'em but I sure do love words! I look up every word I don't know when I'm reading and I keep a dictionary on my bedside table just in case such an emergency should arrive.
I enjoyed making my list of top 10 favorite smells so I've decided to make a list of my top 10 favorite words.

10. Carabiner

9. Goal! (We are watching a replay of US' defeat over Spain and hearing the announcers shout "Goal!" sounds O so sweet)

8. Juxtaposition

7. Kandiyohi (This is a county in Minnesota near where Matt lives. It is so much fun to say that I just have to at least once a day)

6. Jesum Crow (Our childhood alternative to saying Jesus Christ)

5. Necromancer

4. El sacapuntas (It mean pencil sharpener and the only word I remember from 7th grade Spanish)

3. Chotchki

2. Kleptomaniac

1. Debacle

What are your favorite words?

Song of the Day

To stick with the word theme of today's post the song is Jackson 5's ABC.

1 comment:

  1. I love that necromancer made the list. I just hope nobody steals it when our band becomes famous!! haha:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...