Monday, November 24, 2008

11/24/08 - Pumpkin Butter

This blog is all about things to make you happy and nothing makes ME happier than a good breakfast. This weekend a friend introduced me to Kitchenette, a wonderfully charming restaurant on Chambers and W. Broadway. The menu is full of comfort food with some creative twists. We had gingerbread pancakes with pumpkin butter. If you live in New York you should leave your desk right now and head to Kitchenette. But don't worry you non-New Yorkers, I wouldn't want you to miss out on the joy that is pumpkin butter. Check out the recipe at http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Butter/Detail.aspx. It will POSITIVELY add a holiday flavored sweetness to your pancakes, toast and muffins.

Today's song is Van Halen's Top of the World. I've always loved Van Halen (don't tell my dad...he would disown me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...