Friday, November 21, 2008

11/21/08 - Hiccups

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I was grumpy! On the subway I was ready to punch anyone who bumped me, looked at me or even breathed near me (see, Positively Anna is not always so positive). I was wracking my brain for something to cheer me up but I just couldn’t pull out of it. And then I got the hiccups. Who gets the hiccups in the morning!? Plus mine are always loud and make me sound like drunken cartoon character. So now my grumpiness was reaching a new level, almost to bitchiness (eeeek!), but then the guy at the bagel place laughed at my hiccups, then the lady in the elevator, and then our receptionist. And finally I even a cracked a smile. Sometimes that is all you need…just a little “hiccup” to cheer you up.

And I just realized something! Today is my 101th post. Thanks from checking out Positively Anna. I hope the songs pick you up and that you keep coming back. Today’s song is Whitney Houston’s I Get So Emotional. Perfect Friday song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...