Monday, August 9, 2010

101 Things To Do in 1001 Days: #2

#2: Go Back to California. I'm in California! San Francisco to be exact. We got here on Friday but we were doing wedding activities all weekend. And what a wonderful wedding it was! I'll tell you more about it later but every one, including bride, groom and all of their guests had a fabulous time.

I am having the First Day of Vacation Buzz. You know when you wake up in a new place and you have a whole week ahead of you. Everything you are going to do today is going to be new, different and exciting. My friend Steve was nice enough to let Matt and me stay at his place while we are in San Francisco. I'm currently thoroughly enjoying everything that makes this place different from New York: outdoor space (gasp!) with a view (double gasp!). We starting our day with coffee and a donut. Not that they don't have donuts in NY but we would never allow ourselves one in the morning. Vacation Buzz Baby!
I can't wait to explore the city. Then tomorrow we are heading down the coast to Big Sur. Matt might ditch me if I don't stop grabbing his arm and shouting "California!" but I just can't help it.

Song of The Day
I was going to play The Mamas & The Papas "San Francisco" but then Matt started singing "California Love" which is a better match for the mood we are in. Which is evidently very gangsta.

2 comments:

  1. there is a very good reason for your gangsta-ness:-) miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that view!!! I'm so bummed I missed you guys, but get back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...