Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#2: Big Sur

Because I love hiking I wanted to make sure we got to do plenty on our trip. And Big Sur was the place. I don't have the writing skills to tell you how absolutely incredible Big Sur is so...

While in Big Sur we stopped at Pfeiffer Beach.
And hiked around Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park.
And while they were both unbelievable, Matt and I both agree that few things on earth can compare to McWay Falls. The falls spill directly into the ocean from the cliffs in a secluded little cove.
And because I couldn't resist...behold my favorite picture of the trip.Book your trip to Big Sur now!
Song of the Day
Matt was playing this song while I was writing this post and I thought it was pretty catchy. Please enjoy Yeasayer's Ambling Alp.

1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture! Thanks for all your posts on my blog, that's one of the most exciting things about the blog so far, getting comments that is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...