Monday, March 1, 2010

Portland Part 1: I Love Hiking!

I couldn't think of a more clever title for this post because I LOVE hiking. Unfortunately it is one of the few things you can't do in New York City. When planning my trip to Portland I tried not get my hiking hopes to high as it had rained most of the winter. But Mother Nature smiled on us and we were blessed with a 60 degree sunny weekend.

My first order of business in Oregon was to hike some dang mountains! So my friend Becca and I, along with every other able bodied person in Portland, headed to Multnomah Falls. Not a challenging hike but a perfect introduction to the Pacific Northwest and opportunity catch up with a friend.
On our hike we...
Took lots of pictures
Cleared some trails
Exfoliated
Enjoyed the scenory
And had a great time!

Song of the Day
As we drove back to the city from our hike, Train's Hey Soul Sister played and we discussed how many glasses of wine we deserved. The answer? A LOT!


1 comment:

  1. Anna...just wanted to say I love the pics...and your humor...your blog always brings a smile to my face. Glad you could spend time with your friend...very cool:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...