Tuesday, February 23, 2010

101 Things in 1001 Days: # 4

I just got back from completing #4 on my 101 List: Go to a state I've never been to before. I took the red eye back from Portland, OR (P.S. People who can function after the red eye are my new heroes). The trip came as a wonderful surprise. My dear friend Becca moved out there over year ago and I've missed her wildly. A few weeks back, her wonderful fiance, Eric, asked me if I would like to fly out for a visit as his Valentine's gift for Becca. Is that the most romantic thing you have ever heard! Ok, well me showing up for a weekend isn't exactly romantic. But it was incredibly thoughtful.

I had a great time with both of them this past weekend. And I will be forever thankful to my friend's fiance for understanding the importance of our friendship and giving both of us this wonderful present.

Song of the Day
Today's song is ABBA's Take a Chance On Me, which came up a lot this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a stud! I wish my best friend's husband would get me a ticket to visit her. Hope you're recovering from the time change and late flight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...