Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chipwich: Sounds Disgusting

Matt: You sure like Chipwiches, huh?
Me: Well I only started eating them a year ago.
Matt: Really? Why?
Me: I thought they would taste gross.
Matt: I see what you're saying. Ice cream between two cookies does sound disgusting.
Me: Shut it!

I really don't know what I was thinking but I didn't try a chipwich until I was about 26. Now I have dedicated the rest of my life to making up for this egregious mistake.

Give something you've dismissed a try. You may find you like it as much as a chipwich!


Homemade Chipwiches! Totally worth the effort!

Song of the Day
Today's song is U2's Still Haven't Found What I'm Look For for all of you who still haven't found your "chipwiches."

This Day in Positivity

1 comment:

  1. Anything with chocolate chip cookies works for me!

    Love this song...it has been my faith journey song for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...