Monday, October 5, 2009

101 Things in 1001 Days: #76

I've completed #76, floss every day for a month. This is one of the least fun items on my list but one that I'm happy I accomplished. September was a rough dental month for me. Kicking off with a root canal and winding down with almost $800 in dentist bills. And I have dental insurance!

What bothers me the most about it all is that some of it could have been avoided. I don't like flossing but I enjoy it a heck of a lot more than spending that kind of money. Hmmm hard choice: A vacation or a trip to the dentist? Maybe a little shopping spree or a trip to the dentist? These are now the thoughts that run through my mind when I'm considering not flossing.

Song of the Day
Today's song is Gnarls Barkley's Smiling Faces. Now go floss!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hate to do it too! I am happy if I get once every week. Oh well.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this perspective. I am facing some major dental work and need all the positive thoughts I can get! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...