Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You Were My First

Dear Giant Walk-In Closet,

You are a diamond in the rough! Your vast expanses are rarely seen in sub-$3 million apartments in New York City. While I gave up windows in my room for you, you were absolutely worth the vitamin D deficiency.

We had a some great times. You housed all my color-coding, over-organized craziness.


And you provided the perfect hideaway for my mess when an unexpected guest popped by (or when I was just too lazy to clean for an expected guest)
So now you are again a blank canvas for the next tenant. I have loved you Giant Walk-In Closet. While I hope you are not my last, you will always be my first.
Song of the Day
I know how you like when I match the song with the post so I thought of playing R Kelly's Trapped in the Closet but that song is wicked bizarrO. Instead I went with this request. Please enjoy Fins by Jimmy Buffet.

1 comment:

  1. Gushing here! Oh Anna, you and I are soul mates. My walk in closet is the love of my life. I love how it holds all of my clothes, shoes, and there's still enough space that I can lay down and take a nap if I so choose. Closet space, glorious closet space! I'll have to post pics of mine soon once I get mine cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...