Monday, August 10, 2009

101 Things in a 1001 Days: #75

Today I had no choice but to complete #75, go to the dentist. Some very yummy ice cream left me with a very nasty toothache, which could possibly result in a root canal. I'll find out more about that tomorrow. I'm trying not to focus on that and just give myself a pat on the back for manning up and going to the dentist. I, like million of Americans, hate going to the dentist. And I actually really like all the dentist I know but the inevitable pain and the scolding about not flossing is something that I would rather skip. But I'm feeling very excited about finishing another item on my list. Hmm what's next? Maybe I could try # 26, not swearing for 1 week, although I should probably wait for a week that won't involve a root canal.

Song of the Day
Today's song is Rob Thomas' Problem Girl. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...