Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TED Tuesdays: Stroke of Insight

Today's video comes from Jill Bolte Taylor. Jill is a neuroanatomist (ie brain doctor), who suffered a stroke. In this emotional and poignant video she describes her experience from the unique perspective of someone who knows a lot about the brain.



If you are interested in learning more about this amazing story (how could you not be!?), check out Dr Taylor's interview with Oprah and her New York Times Best Seller, My Stroke of Insight.

Song of the Day
Today's song is Pearl Jam's The Fixer.

1 comment:

  1. I love this video... I read the book last year and it is amazing to see her talk about it. I'm going to have to share it with all my PT friends. Thanks Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...