Monday, November 14, 2011

TED Tuesdays: If I Should Have a Daughter...

I've been told by lots of interesting people lately how much they learn and are inspired by TED Talks. TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a not for profit that creates conferences and videos featuring "Ideas Worth Spreading." So I'm going to educate and inspire myself with a weekly TED video and I'll share them with you.

My friend Ryan suggested this first video, starring Sarah Kay, an incredibly talented poet.




Are there any TED Talks you love?

4 comments:

  1. Alice found this one last night. Just watched it. So cool about ants! http://www.ted.com/talks/deborah_gordon_digs_ants.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this TED, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Kay is awesome!

    I love this TED talk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X68dm92HVI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Found your blog via blog con queso, and am having a great time reading up on your life list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...