Saturday, November 26, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days: 3

I'm an East Coast Kid and I love the winter. But man, those cold dark months can drag on and on. That is why I my 101 List included #4: Go some place warm during the winter. I got to cross this item off by going to Palm Springs for Camp Mighty at the beginning of November.

Like most vacations, the best day weather wise was the day I had to leave. But it was gorgeous! 80s and sunny. So I sat pool side at the Ace Hotel and ate bacon! Can you believe it? I thought I had died and gone to heaven!
What my heaven looks like.
That was definitely one of the best days of the past 1001.

Song of the Day
Today's song is The Mamas & The Papas California Dreaming, because that is what I've been doing since I left Palm Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...