Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Central

We live right off the New York City Halloween Parade route. Each year the street below our apartment turns into a spooky, hilarious, slutty, and relevant costume runway. I took a deep breath, dove in, and snapped a few pics.

A lounging clown

A wonderful Wonder Woman

A ghost, pink pixie, and Master of the Universe, He-Man

Captain and Hose

Hagar and his lady

Beetlejuice and Freddy
A lurking Uncle Fester

Marvin the Martian and a girl with big boobs


The Joker and his hoard of ruffians

Not sure what these fellas were but they definitely were fabulous
Peas and Carrots! My favorite couples costume of the evening.
It is hard to capture the energy of Halloween in New York, but I think this last picture does a pretty good job (if I do say so myself). It is a fast, loud, crazy, scary night that I Positively love!


Song of the Day
Today's song is Prince's Let's Go Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...