Friday, July 29, 2011

Positively Nostalgic

Last weekend my friend Amber threw a friendship bracelet making party. I was feeling barfy on account of the 100+ degree weather so I wasn't able to make it. I had purchased embroidery floss with the intention of adding it to the party pile. I had been looking forward to the party so I decided to try out my old skills while I was stuck at home.

I still got it! I instantly remembered why we were all obsessed with making friendship bracelets. It is creative, relaxing, and fun!

Amber, thanks for the inspiration to take it back old school.  If you throw a tie-dye or bubble paint party, I'll be there!

Song of the Day
Speaking of taking it back...please enjoy Ace of Base's I Saw the Sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...