Thursday, March 31, 2011

More Free Ideas for Your 101 List

A while back I wrote a post with a few suggestions for 101 List items that don't cost anything.  I mentioned the other day that I am trying to not spend money these days, which has helped me think of a few more free options.

- Start a journal.  No, journals aren't free but I'd be willing to bet you have a few blank pieces of paper around the house.

- Send e-cards on birthdays.  While a card is a lovely sentiment, they can be expensive.  An e-card allows you to let your friend know you care, without using up your precious pennies.

- Make your bed everyday for a month.  Gretchen Rubin, the author of The Happiness Project, discusses the benefits of this simple chores.

Do you have any free things on your 101 list?

Song of the Day
You know what today needs?  A little Wham!  Please enjoy Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...