Monday, March 7, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days: 55

It is ok to put things on your 101 list that you know how to do but haven't done in a long time.  55 on my List was to go skiing.  I grew up skiing, going at least once a week my entire childhood.  But I haven't been once in the past six years.  It is always too expensive or too far.  And that is why it was perfect thing to include on my 101 list...something that I love, but don't do.

This past weekend my best friend Mandy and I headed up to Mount Sunapee in New Hampshire.  We had an incredible day!

It was overcast and the forecast had said rain so the mountain was empty.  The conditions were perfect!

I was so relieved that skiing came back to me quickly.  I forgot how much I enjoyed it.  I've promised myself that next winter I'll make skiing a priority.  You can hold me to that!

Thanks for the awesome day Mands!

Song of the Day
Today's song is Ain't No Mountain High Enough.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...