Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Little Place in Greece

One of Matt's favorite things to do online is to check out the real estate section on NewYorkTimes.com, specifically Great Homes and Destinations. When he comes across one he thinks I will like he sends me the link. When I opened the link to this house it took my breath away. I mean look at this place!

The light!The view!And that table, which comes with the house!!! (Yes, that table deserves three exclamation points)And as incredible as that house is, what really took my breath away when I opened it was that Matt was thinking of me. He not only thought it was a place where he wanted to be, but a place he wanted to be with me. I don't think I'll ever get sick of having that wonderful boy wanting me to be apart of his life.

See the rest of the picture of this house here. Photography by Eirini Vourloumis

Song of the Day
Today's song is Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait's Lucky. Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...