Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Everything You Don't Want To Do Day: Because No One Else Will

Every time Becca and I “celebrate” Everything You Don’t Want To Do Day we find another reason to love it. On today’s list I included submitting receipts to a benefits program I enrolled in when I started my new job. I hadn’t taken advantage of the program because, to be honest, it was a pain in the ass. I was having trouble logging into the specified website, so I called customer service. They had no record of me even though they had been taking money out of my account for the past four months. WTF! We got it sorted out but still...WTF!

Your life, and more specifically your money, is your responsibility. You have to keep an eye on it because no one else will. I can empathize with anyone who is intimidated by money matters. It can be confusing and you may be inclined to put it off. But add it to your list, set aside time to figure it out, and before you know it you will be back on top of your finances.

So what are you going to do on Everything You Don’t Want To Do Day?

Song of the Day
There isn’t a single Glee fan who isn’t rocking out to Britney right now. Please enjoy Stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...